Wow! It’s been 40 weeks since joining Weight Watchers, and I will say that I am thrilled to be consistantly lossing weight and better yet physically feeling so much better. Praise the Lord. I have now lost a total of 43 pound, and getting close to the goal I set for myself.
Here are some tips for me to remember:
* exercise, if not daily, several times each week
* move the body when ever possible. Nathan and I shoot basketball hoops each evening when we are hanging around the house after dinner. It adds to my activity points.
* when gathering with friends, don’t make food the central theme, make activity dates instead of lunch dates. Try bowling, hiking, walking in your neighborhood, play cards without snacks or dessert.
* during your “normal” snacking part of the day, find other things to do. Read a book, knit, crochet, take a short walk, chew gum, or clean something. Keep those hands busy.
* snack on healthy choice items, fruits and veggies are free WW points.
* don’t let boredom sabotage your weight loss. Take a class at the community college or community center, call a friend and talk on the phone. Do community service work and get out there and meet new people.
Okay, these are a few ideas I am picking up from my accountability meetings.
Here’s a funny for you!!!